5-Week Onsite Course
For writers (intermediate and advanced) of TV and Web Series who write to pitch, option, and/or learn how to collaborate with other writers and learn the business of screenwriting.
Our workshops contain amazing skills to develop your craft. We can't express how excited we are for you to experience this life changing workshop!
Our entire team is really looking forward to sharing some amazing skills that will help you find your voice and you unique writing niche.
- Cycle 1- On The Page: This cycle will focus on:
- Creating succinct action lines.
- Giving proper scene and character description.
- Creating proper scene structure.
- Structure beats per page.
- Emotional intent for each character.
- Cycle 2- Character Emotional Mapping & Development: This cycle will focus on writing 3-dimensional characters through:
- Developing their emotional mapping
- Developing their emotional journey
- Cycle 3 Story Element Rules: This cycle will focus on the rules of story based on:
We are so very excited to see you for our 2020 summer cycle.
Bridge 17 Admin